Friday, April 28, 2006

celebrate good times c'mon!!!

it's a celebration!!!

YYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! so have you ever experienced a moment where you just couldn't stop smiling even when you tried?!? i mean, like it really becomes a physical affliction and the smile almost starts to hurt your face (but not quite)... well sons and daughters, today i had that moment ALL DAY... why?!? because as of today, friday april 28th, 2006, I AM NO LONGER AN INTERN!!! woo woo woo woo (insert arsenio arms here)... YES!!! i am OFFICIALLY a full time employee in advertising!!! i thought this moment would never come... i'd like to thank all of the people who made this possible... my mom for never giving up hope and helping me to pay my rent for the past few months (because hey, no one can really live off of an intern's paycheck)... teresita for harassing me on e-mail all day at work... talib for constantly sending me inappropriate IMs at work... jenee for having a rhyming name... sarah for being the best facebook boyfriend a girl could have... anika, karmel, sarah, and kelly for toughing it out with me inside of our intern closet... trinity for keeping up w/ our wednesday date nights... mikala for keeping up w/ our saturday afternoon dates... momo for giving me reading materials on those "busy days" (check out her blog)... renard the great for keeping me occupied on facebook on those "really busy" days... and my brother, just for being him!!! YAY!!! I start the new job on Monday… can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment