Friday, August 20, 2010

day 3

Eight ways to win your heart

  1. Through my sweet tooth ... because i like sweets...
  2. Through my family ... if they love you, i love you... it's that simple... and if YOU love THEM, even better!
  3. By killing bugs ... nothing says lovin' like bug juice smeared across my wall... a man who will watch me struggle to kill anything is not the man for me
  4. By fixing something ... i love handy men.... even if you don't know what you're doing - fake it 'till you make it...
  5. By pumping my gas ... because i'm a lady, and it's the gentlemanly thing to do
  6. By making me laugh ... the couple that laughs together stays together.. or something like that
  7. Working out with me ... because a couple that works out together lives long, healthy lives together
  8. If you just "get" me ... because sometimes i don't even get myself

No comments:

Post a Comment