Friday, August 20, 2010

day 2

nine things about myself...

  1. i am NOT a morning person. i struggle constantly to decide what do i need more that day: a shower, or 10 more minutes of sleep. Sadly, sleep often wins
  2. i can't sleep with the TV on. And if my future husband has trouble understanding that, we may be one of those 2-bedroom household's
  3. the quickest way to my heart is through my sweet tooth (but no brownies or donuts please!)
  4. i love, love, LOVE weddings. Reading about them, attending them, watching them on TV, dreaming of what mine will be like once i can get out of atl and find a real man, etc.
  5. my nightmare job would be to work for a diaper cleaning service (http://www.ecobabydiaperservice.com/)
  6. i'm 5'9". Shortest person in my immediate family. Always wished I was 5'10"
  7. i choose happiness over money any day!
  8. i've been a vegetarian for 16 years. I decided one day on a school bus that i'd stop eating meat because it was "what the cool kids do!" ... and it suck
  9. my favorite thing in the summer is a margarita and, a patio, and a live band... can't go wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment