Friday, August 18, 2006

it's friday night and the weekend's here...

i NEED to boogie down at a party... Mr. DJ- DEEEJAAAAYY!!!

"Say I" (stole this from teej)

I am not: happy that I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow (Saturday)

I hurt: in my belly (period pains)...

I think: I need to spice up my life... Sooner than later

I hate: when people in customer service positions don’t know the meaning of customer service (can i at least get a smile?)

I cry: waaaaaay too often; but always in the privacy of my own home

I care: about my family and friends... A lot...

I feel alone: when I’m alone... But I kinda like solidarity..

I listen: to my mom... I know I’m grown, but mother still knows best...

I hide: my checkbook just in case maintenance comes to my apt uninvited...

I drive: the COOLEST car in the south (infiniti g20)... it’s black... like me...

I sing: in the car... And I sound GOOD (don’t let anyone tell you otherwise)...

I dance: in my head...

I write: this blog... But I CLEARLY half-ass it...

I breathe: pretty consistently... Just tryin to stay alive...

I miss: hanging out w/ my dad... And being part of a nuclear family...

I say: whatever comes to my mind, usually about 2 seconds before I get a chance to censor it...

I feel: like all of the good men have moved up north...

I succeed: when I try...

I fail: NEVER!!! It’s not “failing,” it’s “a learning experience”...

I dream: of my wedding day... And by “dream” I mean “obsess”

I sleep: -in everyday... And I’m late for work everyday...

I wonder: how my life would be different if my dad were still alive...

I want: for my brother to be successful in life (oh and me too)...

I worry: about my brother... ALL the time...

I give: too much of myself in relationships...

I fight: for food...

I wait: very patiently...

I stay: pretty low-key...

I am: confused as to why it’s 10:37am and NO ONE is in the office but me (we start at 9)...

No comments:

Post a Comment