Sunday, April 9, 2006

you can't overlove your underwear...



Well I don’t really have anything to say about my underwear… but, you really can’t overlove them… especially not boy shorts…

So my mom came into town on Thursday and left today (and not to sound sappy, but I kinda miss her already; time flies when you’re having fun)… so, since I haven’t written in a few days, I thought I’d talk about the highlights (and lowlights) of the weekend:

  • My mom cleaned my apartment!!! This makes it the first time it has been cleaned since I moved in… 6 months ago… she then proceeded to lecture me on cleanliness for the rest of the weekend… I think at some point she even told me that I’ll never get a boyfriend with a dirty apartment… so far that theory has been correct…
  • I told my mom she dressed like a 60 year old man… I didn’t mean it in a disrespectful way… I was just trying to help… I think she understood… sorry mom…
  • We went to the cheesecake factory last night (my FAVORITE place to eat) and our waiter was one SEXY mofo… I don’t remember his name, but that man looked GOOD… damn…
  • My apt complex has managed to have blackouts everyday for the past 2 weeks… I called my landlord today and he pretended like he didn’t know what I was talking about… but I know I can’t possibly be the first person to complain about this… at first I thought Georgia power was teaching me a lesson for not paying the bill on time… but I mean, at least I paid it…
  • My mom bought me kitchen appliances!!! This means, I no longer have to boil water in the microwave, cook greens in my electric skillet, drink water from martini glasses, or toast bread in the oven… good job mom…

    For anyone who hasn’t heard India.arie’s “I am not my hair” I suggest you download it…

No comments:

Post a Comment