Monday, April 3, 2006

because the possum just wasn't enough....

reason numner 4,968,044 why i NEED a new apartment:

so i'm sure that those of you who are even remotely close to me in a any way already know of the incident which involved my apartment, a dirty little possum, and a frantic 911 call in the middle of the night... i don't want to get into it b/c thats still a touchy subject with me... but anyways, i took a half day of work today b/c i had a very looong interview at another ad agency... i get home early, ready to enjoy the rest of the beautiful day... i pull into my garage, and open the door to of my car, and what do i see... SNAKES!!! five little baby snakes... well, they were like a foot long, but thats besides the point... my apartment complex has snakes!!! the maintanence guy came and killed 3 of them, but the other 2 climed back up into the wall of my garage, which means they're still there, alive, and waiting to attack... my mom suggested that they are newborn snakes, which means theres a mad mama somewhere looking for her 3 dead children... oh lord, i just hope they find a new home... i can't deal with anymore wild animals (reptiles, whatever)... 5 months until the lease is up...

5 comments:

  1. oh, is the zoo open daily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. snakes? oh helllllz naw. i would break my lease because of that. as if these waterbugs-on-steroids wasn't enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the Blog. Nice pic too, like the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...this is not ok. I screamed out loud when I read that nonsense... and let me tell you something, possums are devil spawn, those are the ugliest and scariest creatures in creation...why don't I know the possum story?!?! Get out of that apt immediately!

    ReplyDelete